What always happen? Life.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

You don't understand. And I can't explain.

There are so many things that can make me happy yet at the same time, the lil things that can conquer all the happy thoughts. It is scary when you realize something might actually have the power to make and break you at the same time. Many a time, I would love to say "have a lil faith" but when it really come to myself, there are so many things that I won't say/do just because I am so comfy in my comfort zone, I never ever want to explore the world outside of it, maybe a teeny weeny bit out of fear.

K, pointless rant and yet another nonsensical post.
I've been living well so far. Worked for a month alr and... been eating a bit well and jogged a lil less... need to make up for all the food intakes the following week! Once again, I can't save :( Kinda directionless for my 21st party... maybe I shld not have one. Save the money, save the hassle.

Goodnight lovelies.

No comments: